FSA stands for Fondation Stichting Automobile, to be translated as Automobile Trust. Its goal is to gather knowledge on the Belgian car heritage and to preserve this heritage.
Heritage means here: vehicles, automobilia, technical and press documents, books, art and advertising, films, posters and the like.
Among the activities of the trust are:
- Edit publications that have car history as main subject
- Acquire vehicles and automobilia via donations, heritage, long term loans, purchase, annuity or any other form deemed fit
- Manage this heritage (restauration, maintenance, sale etc.
- To find locations and means to conserve this heritage
- Organize exhibitions and other events to show the collections to the public
- Organise meetings etc that can enhance the name and reputation of the Trust
- Keep archives with special attention for Belgian documents and artefacts