FSA processes your Personal Data in the context of its activities. This concerns:
- Customer data – When you use the functionalities of our website or place an order, we may collect the following customer data about you: your surname, first name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, the name of your company and VAT number, and any other data you provide to us
- Supplier data – If you are a (potential) supplier, we will process the following personal data about you: your surname, first name, address, e-mail address, telephone details, the name of your company and VAT number, bank account number, and any other data that you provide to us.
- Communication data – If you call us, email us or submit a contact form, we may collect the following personal data: your name, email address, telephone number, as well as the data you provide yourself
1. General purposes:
We will use your personal data exclusively for:
- Cookies – to maintain and improve our website and to include personal data in statistics, on the legal basis of your explicit, prior consent;
- Customer data – to manage your account on our website and for the delivery and invoicing of products or services ordered by you, based on the necessity to perform a contract that you have requested or because we have a legitimate interest in doing so;
- Supplier data – to send you an invitation to tender, place an order, pay your invoices and communicate with you, on the legal basis of the necessity to perform a contract;
- Communication data – in order to be able to answer your question or request, on the legal basis of your explicit, prior consent online and our legitimate interest in contacting you by telephone;
2. Direct marketing:
We also use your personal data for direct marketing, newsletters, offers and promotions, on the legal basis of our legitimate interest with regard to existing customers or people interested in our services, or your explicit, prior consent in all other cases.
If you no longer wish to receive such communications and wish us to stop processing your personal data for our direct marketing purposes, this can be done at no cost and without you having to give a reason, by clicking on the link in each of our direct mailings or by contacting us directly by e-mail or telephone.
- In certain circumstances, we may share your personal data with third parties:
- public authorities, courts and police forces on the basis of a court order or in order to comply with other mandatory laws or regulations,,
- financial institutions,
- insurance institutions.
- If we ever cease our activities or transfer them to someone else, for example because we go bankrupt or sell our business, this could mean that your personal data will be transferred to third parties who will take over all or part of our business. In that case, we will always inform you in advance to the best of our ability, but you acknowledge that this may not be technically or commercially feasible under all circumstances.
We will retain your personal data for as long as this is necessary in accordance with the purposes of processing and legal provisions.
You have the right to access your personal data and the ways in which we use them at any time, free of charge. You have the right to request us to correct, supplement or remove your personal data. In a number of cases listed in the GDPR, you may also ask us to limit the processing of your personal data. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data if you have serious and legitimate reasons that exceed our need to process your data. You also have the right to object at any time to the use of personal data for direct marketing purposes, even without having to give a reason. You have the right to request your personal data in digital and readable form and/or to have them transferred to another service provider of your choice. Insofar as our processing is based on your prior consent, you have the right to revoke that consent at any time.
You can exercise your rights via contact form on our website.
You have the right to file a complaint with the Belgian Data Protection Authority:
Tel : +32 (0)2 274 48 00
If necessary, you can also file a claim for damages before the civil court.
We have taken the appropriate technical and organisational security measures to ensure the safety of your personal data.
Under no circumstances can FSA be held liable for any direct or indirect damage resulting from the incorrect or unlawful use of personal data by a third party.
The cookie list below gives you an overview of the cookies that our website uses.
Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information, but are necessary for the operation of our website and therefore cannot be disabled. In most cases, these cookies are only used when you request a service, for example, to register your privacy settings, login to our website or fill out a form. You can set your browser to block these cookies or to warn you about them, but consequently some parts of our website will not function.
These cookies enable us to count visitors and their origin so that we can analyse and improve the performance of our website. They help us understand which pages are the most and least popular and how visitors move around the site. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you visited our website.
These cookies enable our website to offer additional features and personal settings. They may be set by us or by external providers of services that we have placed on our web pages. If you do not allow these cookies, these or some of these services may not work properly.
Marketing cookies are placed for marketing purposes and are used to track your browsing behaviour after you have visited our website and/or to show you personalised advertisements. These cookies may be placed on our website by us or by third parties. You decide for yourself whether you give consent to place such marketing cookies.
If you notice that other cookies are placed through our website, we would appreciate it if you would notify us immediately so that we can make the necessary changes.
We will give you as much information as possible about cookies placed by third parties. However, if you would like to know more, please consult the privacy statements of these parties on their respective websites. Please note that we have no influence on the content of those statements, nor on the content of the cookies of these third parties.
On your first visit to our website, you will be asked to accept our cookies. You can manage your choices at any time afterwards.
If you have any further questions or comments regarding the processing of your Personal Data, please contact us via the contact form.
More information about cookies can also be found at: www.allaboutcookies.org.
More information about online behavioural advertising and online privacy can be found here: www.youronlinechoices.eu.